Wednesday 18 January 2012

Vacination Day

To all my lovelys!


So yesterday was vaccination day! Was not looking forward to that day at all! I now have kind of distinguished myself from the group as being a big baby. I didnt sleep the night before vacinations I was so nervous. If you know me, you know im afraid of two things 1) Spiders 2( Needles. I was beyond nervous to the point where I thought I was going to puke. The feeling you get going into a job interview or a first date kind of thing. Had such bad anxiety. My arm is still pretty sore today. Its a bad time, because me and Shaina share a bunk bed and I have been on the top bunk and have been barely able to life my arms to life my up. LOL so ive been rubbing my muscle balm on and taking tylenol and icing my arm. They are pretty bruised.


ALSO FUNNY STORY....had a little incident at breakfast. I was sitting at the kitchen table and drinking coffee when a little fast black spider fell on the table right beside me. You can tell how I would have reacted. Screamed like a baby. I made the other people laugh, but Ive had to overcome both of my fears in two days! It probably doesnt help that Im carrying around chicky, my little stuffy and bawling my face off on the documentary we watched about Uganda (where 5 of our interns will be located) called War Dance (Amazing Vid...definitely reccomend watching it) Keep some kleenexes near by!!


Will write tomorrow about the insane snow day and all the work shops we have been having!
Miss all you lovelys at home. Thinking about you and miss you!
Xoxo
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment