Sunday 22 January 2012

Intercultural Training

To all my lovelys!

Holy Moly Macaroni- Its been a week since Ive been here In the T'Sou-ke Nation. Time has flown by, and has honestly been a roller coaster. I am basically on a ride of a life time. Sometimes I just need to sit back and thank the creator for this gift, I cannot express how I could not feel more at home here even tho my home is back in Alberta. Everything just feels so right and my happiness in my life right now, I can honestly express has never been more pure.

The response we have had on every person we meet has been outstanding. The thing that I love about this internship, is that we are the first in Canada to ever try what we are about to complete. It inspires me to complete the internship to the absolute best of my ability, and I know we will be great.
xoxo
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment