Thursday 31 May 2012

harveytile

I have to write about Harvey Tile. Since day one of being in Zambia; I have seen the most amazing advertising scheme ever in a city & it’s right here in Lusaka.

Harvey tile actually turned out to be located near my office. The Harvey tile advertisements are absolutely the brightest yellow you could imagine, and have all the signs have the same witty logo, there all over the city, and every now and then you would spot a neon yellow truck and know it’s a Harvey tile truck. I thought I’d share a few with you, for some good laughs.

A roof without Harveytile

…..is like schools without teachers,

……is like babies without nappies,

…..is like life without love,

…..is like music without sound,

…….is like marriage without happiness,

……is like hospitals without doctors,



And on the way taking Rohan to the airport, We seen this one,

A roof without Harveytile, is like an airplane without a pilot!

No comments:

Post a Comment