Sunday 12 February 2012

Fly out tomorrow :)

To all my favorite lovelys!!

The past week has been super packed with tons to learn and sessions to solidify all our learning in respect to risk management.

I fly out tomorrow. Take the ferry to Vancouver, fly from, Vancouver to Amsterdam (9 hours) Then we have an 8 hour lay over Amsterdam, then we fly to Nairobi (12 hour flight) and then team Uganda will fly to Uganda and myself and 4 other interns will be flying to Lusaka. :) Going to be an interesting three days of travel. :) So excited for journey and spending time in airports. This is the life that I love. I love living out of a suitcase and being in new places. This is when I am the most happiest.

So thankful for everyones support during this pre-departure training. It has been a turning point in my life and this training will benefit First Nations Communities all over

Going to participate in the mission Indigenous Womens Walk today to show my respect and raise awareness.
Xoxo
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment