Tuesday 31 July 2012

opened doors

I just want to thank everyone for continuing to read my blog, I think I have had more readers now, then when I was in Africa.

I feel so blessed for the doors that have opened for me since returning home, I have been asked to be a guest speaker at a Four Nations youth symposium with the theme being 'Education is our Buffalo" on August 14, 2012.

I am extremely honored, my Community would ask me to speak, throughout my educational journey, I never thought that I would be speaking to over 200 high school and post secondary students.

My focus now in the Samson Community is to encourage Volunteerism to be the Change you want to see in your own Communities.

Stay tuned from news articles from the Wetaskiwin News and a story featured in the Alberta Sweetgrass Newspaper. Yipee!



No comments:

Post a Comment