Tuesday 24 July 2012

Canada...Yay!

It's been a personal triump for me to get out of this little "slump" I was in after returning home to the mother land.

For awhile there, I was hesitant about opportunities, and afraid to talk about my internship, due to the fear of being misunderstood.

It is very complex to explain what I did in Zambia, in the operational areas and in the office in Lusaka.

I would love to publish my journals into a book to talk about the day to day, because sometimes a little detail in my day, was what impacted me more than the "big" things.

I can't tell all my journal entries on my blog, but I am thinking all my daily therapuetic writing I did while I was there, that I'd love to write a book.

I wrote four journals of daily experiences I had in Zambia. I was always writing, because I never wanted to forget this experience that has shaped the future of my life to come.

Please watch for the story in the Ponoka News paper about my internship!

No comments:

Post a Comment