Wednesday 14 March 2012

Month One! Check!

I have been in Zambia for officially a month. Wow. Time flies when your having fun! Three More to gooooo!
Im sure the Creator is sending me signs while Ive been here, Ive just been keeping an open mind to watch for these signs.

One happened to me yesterday, I was doing an interview with Grace, An animator who mostly works in the field, I was asking her many questions for I need to do a newsletter on the Constitution and childrens rights, we were discussing and she said this quote "Youth are not the leaders of tomorrow, there the leaders of today"

I tell ya, I got the biggest smile on my face. This quote really stuck out to me when I was in Victoria doing my training with BCIC. I think it was the Creators way, of saying I'm on the right track! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Funny Story! My family calls me every sunday to chit chat. While they are having Sunday Morning pancakes, its disnky time in Lusaka. Soooo, I get my 7 year old brother on the phone, and he says to me, more like yells "I HAVENT TALKED TO YOU SINCE FEBRUARY" I laughed, it is true, It was just February and we only talk once a week. I just realize how time is flying since Ive started the internship.

When I look back, later in my life,this six months is going to seem like a breeze!

Seriously missing all of you back home!

No comments:

Post a Comment