Monday 19 March 2012

House of Commons

Eeeeeeeeeeeeek!

A little birdie told me, that Denise Savoie (whom Ive posted pictures of in earlier posts) was quiete inspired by our group of interns. She had come to wish us farewell at our tea party in Victoria right before we all flew out to Zambia and Uganda.

Denise is the MP for the Victoria area, and for her to bring us up in discussion at the House of Commons is pretty amazing. I think all ten of us interns never beleived these internships would happen to people like us, we all come from small communities and I know in the future we will inspire others from our communities to accomplish and acheive their dreams.

I'd like to thank Denise Savoie for her support and acknowledgement. Its's always motivational to receive support from leadership.

and....a little side note. The Africa Hope Fund is following my twitter page :)

No comments:

Post a Comment