Monday 16 April 2012

International Development

Never have I been so proud of my community. Samson’s role in International Development is amazing. I am grateful to have the support of so many community members who have been supportive of me through this journey in South Africa.
Samson has supported me, not only through my internship in Zambia, but they have also contributed to my efforts In Fiji of the Summer of 2011.
The Samson Cree Nation may not know this, but they have helped build a school in Lawaki Villiage in Fiji. They have supported me to help families in Fiji by purchasing small items for families in Fiji like tooth brushes, school supplies, and toys.
Samson leadership has also contributed a lap top to Women for Change, It will be used to disseminate information to donors, government officials, partners, NGO’s, & the general public.Information is the greatest source of Education for prevention.
Samson Education Trust Fund has made a financial contribution to update the software for Women for Change’s Lusaka office.
It is amazing to see the Samson Cree Nation helping our brothers and sisters in South Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment