Saturday 1 December 2012

SETF Awards!

I Just wanted to post a photo from when I spoke at the Samson Education Trust Fund Awards last weekend . I am so very honored to have been asked to speak, and I was grateful for another opportunity to grow and become a better Speaker. 




Thank you to my Dad & Mom for supporting me through out the Internship, as well as having my Sisters Jennifer, Jessica, Allyson & Heather, as well as Barb to come and be my little cheer leaders. Thanks Heather for being the photographer and video editor! 

Also, thank you to every one in attendance, including Mayor Stephan Mandell from Edmonton, for all of the amazing positive comments. I am so very blessed to have all of your support. 

Some days, I can't beleive, how many doors this Internship has opened for me. 

"I MAY BE BENT, BUT NOT BROKEN, EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON, BECAUSE IF THE CREATOR BRINGS YOU TO IT, HE WILL BRING YOU THROUGH IT" 


No comments:

Post a Comment